Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at New Beginnings Church a great one!
New Beginnings Church meets Sunday and most Wednesday evenings for Midweek.
- Sundays at 9am & 11am CST
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm CST
New Beginnings Church is located near the heart of Jasper, Tennessee. Get directions by clicking here.
What can I expect?
How long is a NEw Beginnings CHURCH service?
On average, a New Beginnings Church service is about 80 minutes in length. Services begin with a quick greeting and the NB Worship Team leading the church in worship. The song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship how ever you feel most comfortable. After a time of worship together, we have a time of prayer together. Then one of our pastors will share a message from the Word of God that we hope will encourage, challenge, and bring life change.
What's the culture like at New Beginnings Church?
We want you to be comfortable when you visit us, so here are a couple of things you may want to know about our Sunday services...
- We dress very casual. It's a "come as you are" environment.
- We meet at 9am and 11am CST, but come a few minutes early to grab some coffee and get to know some of us and catch announcements on the screens.
- We have an incredible kids environment for all ages from nursery to elementary levels that meets during the morning worship service.
- We love to sing and worship our God with energy and passion.
- Our goal is for you to encounter the presence of God and experience Him every time we are together.
- We are a full gospel church, meaning we believe in the moving of the Holy Spirit.
- We have altar services and pray for the sick because we believe in healing and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- You will be treated like family with unconditional love and acceptance. There's no judgment because we're all in the same boat.
What about my kids?
We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week! At NB Kids, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our NB Kids program the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes to get signed in for the NB Kids experience. NB Kids is offered at every New Beginnings Church service for kids ages infant through Grade 5.
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out New Beginnings Church in person? We can't wait to meet you! Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure we connect with you when you come.